Pages



Saturday, March 2, 2013

Showing up...


my words for the week..."show up".
so often i don't show up because i'm waiting for the inspiration.
but now i don't show up because inspiration is fluttering all about my head and my heart.
i sit to write a post and i don't know where one thought starts and another ends.
words pour forth in no formation.
instead i abandon to the laundry room of lights and darks.
or venture to the world of unfinished projects.
i want to tell the world about how last year's word COLOR opened my eyes to adventure.
i want to tell the world how this year's word HAPPY smiled at me.
i want to share how i'm following the little birds and their whispers of truths into my soul
and how it all feels like mystical magic and the sprinkling of fairy dust.
and how my heart tells me it's the Holy Spirit pursuing little ol' me.
and how i wonder why me? who am i to be pursued?
and how He whispers, "because you are fearfully and wonderfully made. isn't that what you tell your daughters?"

so today i'm obedient to His whispers.
i'm showing up for just a moment.
i'm trusting that all the words will form in perfect bird formation
in His time.

"The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life." -John 6:63

-Word of God Speak, Mercy Me 


No comments:

Post a Comment