Pages



Wednesday, February 22, 2012

40 Days of Something Beautiful...

"Let us do something beautiful for God." -Mother Teresa














  The Artist's Way Basic Principle # 5
 

"Creativity is God's gift to us. 
Using our creativity is our gift back to God."  

Let me do something creative everyday for 40 days.
Let me walk each day, enjoying the beautiful.
Let me capture the beautiful with the camera. 
Let me create something out of nothing.
Nothing is too small, too simple, or too silly.
Let me find 40 days of color.

"As I open myself to the divine creative energy which flows through me, I am both the prayer and its answer." -Blessings, Julia Cameron

I also decided to give up Diet Coke for the 40 days of Lent. 
And then I pull up behind this truck...























"Every day's a start of something beautiful."
All We Are - Matt Nathanson

No comments:

Post a Comment